HOW TO PURCHASE VEHICLE FROM JAPAN
1. Check Vehicle importing rules & regulations of your country, like used vehicle age limit, mileage, type of vehicles allowed, engine CC, import duty and other taxes etc
2. Check Vehicle stock here https://cars.akebono.world/
3. Send inquiry of your interested vehicles or if you could not find your interested vehicle.
4. Get the quotation to your country.
5. After finalizing the deal, please register to our web site https://id.akebono.world/sign-up
Akebono will send you the Proforma Invoice to transfer the payment to our Bank account..
6. Once you make the payment, we will arrange the vehicle for shipping and will send you all the documents like Bill of lading, Customs Invoice, Japanese De-Registration Certificate English translation of De-registration Certificate, Inspection Certificate (if applicable) etc. you required while clearing your car from the custom department.
7. Once the car has arrived at your country port you have to bring all these documents to the customs department to clear the car.
Name: アコビル ラシドフ