ポスト- CRANE POST
ロングジャッキ - LONG OUTRRIGER
Points to check:
- Is the hook available?
- How many tons can be lifted ?
- Is the hook wire bent or broken?
- Is the crane has remote control?
- What is the crane maker and model ?
- What is the crane lifting capacity ?
- What is the crane manufacture year ? (in most cases the manufacture year of truck is different from manufacture year of crane)
- How many sections boom has ?
- Check the type of outrigger
- Check the folding type : " end to end" or "butt-joint".
When the outrigger are folded, the bumps "end to end" go towards each other, ie. end-to-end. Accordingly, the distance on which the legs are extended is structurally limited by the width of the car. The overlap tines move parallel to each other, i.e. when extending the outrigger, the diameter of the circumference of the outrigger is much wider than that of the standard "butt-joint". Due to this, the car becomes more stable.
How to decode the crane model ?
Example: TADANO Z303
Z-Series - As a rule, it corresponds to a certain series produced in a certain period of time.
1st digit in designation. Crane series, corresponding to the declared lifting characteristics of the crane manufacturer.
200 series - with a lifting capacity of about 2 tons at an outreach of 1.5 m
Series 300 - lifting capacity 2.97 tons at an outreach of 2.6 m
500th series with lifting capacity 2.97 tons at an outreach of 4.5 m
450 series - the same as the 500 series, only an earlier version (4-sided)
2nd digit after the series. Indicates the design features of the crane. For example: 360- means "square overlapped outrigger"
3rd digit in the designation of the crane .. Indicates the number of sections of the crane installation, including the fixed one. Step - 2 meters, starting at 4 meters. Crane 300 series are produced from 6 meters to 14 meters. By the number of crane sections, you can judge the departure length . For example: TADANO Z303 indicates the presence of 1 fixed and 2 movable sections with a total outreach of 8 m.
Read more about auctions: https://www.akebono-akb.com/blog