Japanese export company Akebono Co.,ltd, provides the service of purchasing cars in used car auctions, cutting them in our yard and shipping car parts in containers or pallets from Japan to major UK ports.
How it works:
1. We sign the agreement and get the down payment from UK customers.
2. Akebono provides access to used cars auto auctions http://akebonocar.jp/
3. Customer choose car and make bid.
4. We charge $800 USD up to the car price successfully purchased in the auction (from main auctions).
This price includes following expenses:
- Auction fee;
- Transportation from auction to our yard fee;
- Recycle fee;
- Cutting fee;
- Akebono comission;
5. We can export cars by pallets or by containers. For expenses of parts shipping by pallets please ask our managers. In Japan expenses for containers is 1000 USD per container.
In containers we also can combine cars and parts.
6. For freight rates to UK, please check here: https://www.akebono-akb.com/post/container-freight-rates-toyama-japan-felixtowe-united-kingdom
What are pallets?
For details please check here: https://www.akebono-akb.com/post/car-parts-in-pallets
Where is our cutting yard is located?
Our car dismantle yard is located in Toyama city of Japan near the port of Toyama.
For our yard pictures please check here: https://www.akebono-akb.com/post/akebono-parts-yard
How do you cut cars?
For details please check here: https://www.akebono-akb.com/post/types-of-car-disassembling
Samples of containers loading
*for UK we do use bubble wrap
For any further questions please contact
Mobile: +81-80-9345-0655 (whats'up, viber, imo,messenger, telegram)
Skype ID: live:.cid.6736d165a2b5f022