How it works:
1. We sign the agreement and get the down payment from customers.
2. Akebono provides access to used cars auto auctions http://akebonocar.jp/
3. Customer choose car and make bid.
4. We charge $800 USD up to the car price successfully purchased in the auction (from main auctions).
price includes following expenses:
- Auction fee;
- Transportation from auction to our yard fee;
- Recycle fee;
- Cutting fee;
- Akebono comission;
5. We can export cars by pallets or by containers. For expenses of parts shipping by pallets please ask our managers. In Japan expenses for containers is 1000 USD per container.
In containers we also can combine cars and parts.
6. For container freight rates please ask us.
What are pallets?
For details please check here: https://www.akebono-akb.com/post/car-parts-in-pallets
Where is your cutting yard is located?
Our car dismantle yard is located in Toyama city of Japan near the port of Toyama.
For our yard pictures please check here: https://www.akebono-akb.com/post/akebono-parts-yard
How do you cut cars?
For details please check here: https://www.akebono-akb.com/post/types-of-car-disassembling
Samples of containers loading
*for some countries we do use bubble wrap
For any further questions please contact
Mobile: +81-80-9345-0655 (whats'up, viber, imo,messenger, telegram)
Skype ID: live:.cid.6736d165a2b5f022